£35,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Account Manager to join a leading manufacturer based at their site in Middleton.
Key Responsibilities of Account Manager:
- Delivery of budgeted customer Volume, for the Financial Year for relevant Customer/s
- Continual evaluation of customer product mix to drive improved profitability (PPU) incorporating initiatives from marketing such as complexity reduction and cost of product recommendations
- Responsibility for managing product cost prices to maximise contribution including the implementation of cost increases when required
- Development and ongoing management of customer joint business plans where relevant, ensuring that these are aligned to business priorities
- Taking the lead with buyers to secure the optimum distribution level & fixture space for all supplied products (focussing specifically on the biggest & most profitable skus)
- Management of customer relationships across multiple departments (commercial, technical, product development) to optimise results in a complex matrix structure
- Effectively manage & resolve all customer pricing queries directly with the customer to ensure a healthy balance sheet and minimise financial losses
- Ensuring forecast accuracy is in line with account targets and working collaboratively with the demand planner to implement necessary changes, leading to a volume forecast that supports delivery of CSL & stock targets and informs the businesses financial planning cycle
Key Requirements of Account Manager:
- Account management experience with national/international retailers (required)
- Solid understanding of company and customer supply chains (desirable)
- Graduate calibre
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, consistently
- Consistent in the review and monitor of compliance to ensure write off and obsolescence is minimised in all areas.
- Understand your part in the end to end supply chain and use this knowledge to reduce costs and deliver outstanding customer service.
Interviews are taking place immediately, to be considered click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.