£35 000 per annum + consistent OT opportunities & fantastic benefits package including…
- 4 day working week.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Overtime payments at 1.5X hourly rate / Sunday & B/H at 2X hourly rate.
- Life assurance (post-probation) of 2X salary.
- Sick pay (post-probation) 1-month full pay followed by 1 month half pay for long-term sick / 1 week (4 days) full pay for sporadic sickness.
- Pension (post-probation) of 5% employee / 3% employer contribution.
- Annual engagement activities.
- Perkbox membership (discounts with 100's of retailers).
- Salary sacrifice car leasing scheme.
- EAP (24/7 mental health support including face to face counselling) support for you and your household.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Annual salary review for all employees.
- Subsidised will-writing service as a benefit in kind.
- Full uniform provided.
- 2 Weeks paid reservists leave.
An excellent opportunity to join a growing business in a recession proof industry!
Due to company growth our client, a global manufacturer are seeking an Assembler Range Operator to join their dynamic team and play a pivotal role in the final acceptance testing, assembly, and maintenance of our cutting-edge weaponry and ancillary equipment. As part of the product compliance team, you will contribute to ensuring our products meet the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Conduct functional testing of weapons and ancillary equipment to meet company and Customer acceptance criteria.
- Build weapon sub-assemblies and ancillary equipment according to job cards, works orders, drawings, quality procedures, and specified requirements.
- Assist in servicing weapons and equipment, both in-house and at customer premises, ensuring compliance with all necessary requirements.
- Perform pre and post-range activities, including disassembling, cleaning, packing, and product inspection.
- Assist in range control tasks, opening, maintaining, and closing firing ranges, and operating testing equipment.
- Ensure all equipment, weapons, ammunition, and materials are available for acceptance tests.
- Operate in various Assembly Cells, performing product repair and test functions.
- Liaise with the Line Manager to align with production schedules and timescales.
- Execute customer demonstrations in the UK in collaboration with the Product Compliance Supervisor.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Contribute to maintaining a safe working environment by following safety policies and procedures and reporting any safety concerns.
- Products/weapons qualification or relevant experience.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Meticulous accuracy & attention to detail with a genuine mechanical interest and ability.
- Good communication skills.
- High level of pro-activity, fault finding & problem-solving.
- Physical ability to carry out manual handling tasks.
- Professional conduct and ethics.
- Rigor and sense of responsibility.
- Relational ease and ability to represent the company.
- Sound knowledge and use of mathematical principles.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Office.
- Production environment experience.
- Knowledge or experience of ISO 9001.
- Valid HGV licence.
CLICK NOW TO APPLY!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.