|Job Title:||H&S Environmental manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Health & Safety Environmental Manager
12 months FTC
up to £50,000 per anum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced H&S Environmental Manager to join the team at a manufacturing site, based in Manchester.
Working as part of the site management team, the purpose of the role is to ensure everyone complies with H & S policies and procedures. You will directly contribute to the overall performance of the Plant by playing a vital role in creating a safe environment to achieve best results.
Key Responsibilities of the H&S Environmental Manager:
* Develop and execute H&S safety plans in line with Group policies and legal guidelines
* Ensure site compliance to group policies
* Investigate accidents and incidents to identify root cause and reporting on these
* Oversee audits (internally and externally)
* Ensure continued site certification of ISO 14001
* Support Health and safety activities
* Delivery of H&S training and coaching
Key Requirements of H&S Environmental Manager:
* Proven experience of health, safety and environmental management of a plant, manufacturing, warehouse type environment
* Sound knowledge of ISO 14001 standards
* Previous experience of designing and delivering H&S training to others including key stakeholders
* Experience using GSuite (beneficial)
* Adaptable with can do attitude & Strong dynamic team player
* NEBOSH certified/ CMOSH certified/ IMEA certified
* Excellent communication skills both written and speaking including interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all teams, areas and levels
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong IT skills * Resilient and able to work under pressure, meeting strict deadlines as well as managing own workload
Interviews are taking places immediately, to be considered click 'Apply today'
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.