Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical bias
Salary £36,000 per annum
A great opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical bias) to join the team at a very successful manufacturing company in Halifax.
Key tasks of Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical bias):
- Maintain and operate plant and equipment, and perform associated duties following a safe system of work (as laid down in the Departmental Training Programme).
- Respond appropriately to unexpected and/or continuing situations, which develop in the work environment.
- Carry out repairs or planned maintenance to equipment and may secure necessary materials and parts for the scheduled and unscheduled repairs.
- Establish effective lines of communication and feedback with Maintenance management & Production departments to ensure prompt attention and resolution of conditions that impact the business.
- Build and maintain history on equipment, assess breakdowns, prioritise and take appropriate corrective action. Provide technical assistance to ensure shortest possible machine downtime, recording and creating manuals & drawings for early machine recovery.
- Identify faults and errors and use mental and physical judgement to overcome them.
- Order required parts through Purchasing Buyer and follow up orders to ensure spare parts are fitted to the appropriate machine on delivery.
- Process, review, and expedite work orders, modification and equipment drawings, schematics, check sheets, job instructions, and calibrations records.
- Analyse downtime situations and develop and implement appropriate countermeasures to reduce and/or prevent future downtime and extend improvements to similar machines
Requirements of Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical bias):
- CNC Control systems - Fanuc/Fagor
- Electrical fault finding
- Electrical installations 240V single , 415V 3
- AC, DC & Servo Drive Experience
- Robotics Experience - Fanuc/Yaskawa
- IIE 18th Edition Wiring Regs
- Mechanical Fault finding - Chains/Sprockets/Gears and fabrication.
To be considered, click 'APPLY' today.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.