Quality Manager - Multi Site
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension + Health + 31 days holiday
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager that has aspirations and the capability to acquire group wide responsibility in the future.
- Speciality Chemicals
- Wide range of end users
- $900m Revenues globally
- 10 Direct Reports
- You will be responsible for leading the Quality teams in the UK and Europe and influence Corporate Quality policies and initiatives.
- Define and lead implementation of Quality Management Systems and QA/QC processes to meet current and future business needs.
- Maintain compliance to the company's accreditations, Corporate policy and other certification requirements, stipulated by customers or regulatory authorities.
- Address specific customer requirements and ensure alignment with company strategies and capabilities.
- Be the regional contact for customer complaints by supervising metrics, root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Provide technical support to supplier management activities, resolving supply quality issues.
- Drive execution of quality initiatives and create quality improvement plans, setting goals and recommending organizational changes to achieve necessary performance and development of Quality Team is imperative.
- Develop and deliver training programs on quality improvement methodologies and risk management to enhance staff knowledge and skills.
- Create a positive, engaging and supportive culture, maintaining a safe environment that is inclusive. One that is open, honest, with good communication.
- A proven record of success in a Quality leadership role in a highly regulated manufacturing environment, ideally speciality chemicals.
- A BSc in Sciences.
- Experience of managing a technical team and complex activities.
- The ability to be flexible to meet the business needs.
- Experience of implementing and promoting a continuous improvement culture.
- Be an inspirational, engaging leader that is visible and supportive, helping the department achieve their objectives.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.