|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly growing manufacturer of for automotive, cosmetic, personal care and veterinary sectors who are looking to attract into the team a Buyer to grow with the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager who wants to maximise the potential with new and existing customers, to ensure the best cost, quality and service levels are achieved. The successful candidate will oversee a portfolio of customers and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, within the role of Account Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Contribute to the growth and success of the business by offering a comprehensive internal sales support service.
- Explore upselling opportunities.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions.
- Clearly communicate the progress of initiatives.
- Forecast and track account metrics.
- Present new product ideas to existing customers.
- Build and maintain long-lasting client relationships.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their account management experience within a manufacturing environment, ideally chemical or similar.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Be able to sell to existing customers.
- Enjoy building strong working relationships with customers.
- Have solid IT capability.
On offer: -
- Salary to £28,000
- Bonus to 20%
- 27 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- 7% Pension - matched
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Home working
- Great working environment
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.