|Salary:||£40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2016 17:20|
£40k + Pension, Healthcare, holidays etc.
Our client is looking for a qualified Accountant to join their massively expanding manufacturing company based in Stafford.
Working with management team, this role will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance department.
The role of the Accountant will include:
- Managing all site financial activities to achieve key operational performance objectives.
- Ensure a high quality and efficient service is provided both internally and externally to achieve targets.
- Develop and preserve a driven team by providing direction, feedback and communication
- Communicating key performance targets in all areas
- Understand and embrace the culture of the site
- Must be qualified - ACCA/ACMA/ACA/CIMA
- Budgeting and ledger knowledge
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Proven mentoring and leadership skills
- Energetic and self motivated personality.
Alongside a competitive salary, there are excellent benefits including generous holidays, pension scheme, healthcare, life assurance & free on site gymnasium.
Company will always endeavour to match your future aspirations. This is an outstanding opportunity for a qualified accountant to work with a diverse and growing client base and to join a growing company providing ample opportunities.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to recruiter.
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's