|Salary:||£500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2017 12:29|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a thriving manufacturing business as they continue to increase their product throughput.
Within the role of Financial Accountant, typical responsibilities will be to:-
- Prepare monthly management accounts from trial balance.
- Compile detailed and supplemental reporting packs for monthly, quarterly and annual submissions.
- Maintain the general ledger records including journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain the organisations fixed asset register.
- Report on capital expenditure against budget on a monthly basis.
- Work with the Financial Controller for budget planning and forecasting.
- Prepare monthly business review data.
- Monitor inventory levels.
The successful Financial Accountant will:-
- Be qualified with CIMA/ACA/ACCA or similar.
- Ideally have worked within a production environment.
- Be a key player within a small department.
- Have used ERP/MRP systems and accounting software packages.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and will be a team player.
On offer will be:-
- Excellent Day Rate
- Early finish on Fridays.
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's