|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 11:31|
9-12 Month Contract
Due to continued growth at this manufacturing giant for specialist product into the construction sector, there is now a need to further support the Finance Team with the recruitment of a temporary accountant for 9-12 Months to cover maternity leave.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Accountant will support a Management Accountant and will have responsibility for: -
- Supporting preparation and delivery of CAPEX proposals.
- Managing month end reporting including KPIs, preparation of budgets, cash flow forecasting and product costings.
- Analysing actual results against standard budget costs and forecasts.
- Supporting the Finance Manager with improvement initiatives.
- Providing relevant and meaningful financial information in order to assist business growth.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual standard costs, ensuring accuracy.
- Supporting the completion of annual statutory accounts and corporate tax submissions.
The ideal candidate will: -
- Have Accounting experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Have experience of SOX.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Be CIMA qualified or equivalent.
On offer is a salary to £40,000.
Hours of work are: -
Monday - Thursday 8am-4.30pm
To apply for this opportunity please follow the apply now link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's