|Salary:||£25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2017 08:45|
To £25k D.O.E + Excellent Benefits
Our client - an established accountancy practice, is looking for an experienced Accountant to join their friendly firm, based in Merseyside.
Working with the Senior Management team, you will be preparing and producing full accounts for a variety of clients.
The role of the Accountant will include:
- Producing sets of accounts for customers, and filing with companies house and HM Revenue and Customs
- Working with own bank of clients - offering guidance and support
- To recommend financial action by analysing accounting options.
- Guiding accounting clerical staff by co-ordinating activities and answering questions.
- Ideally the candidate will be ACCA qualified or part qualified.
- Previous experience in a practice environment is desirable
- Experience of IRIS/SAGE is preferred
- Good mentoring and leadership skills.
Alongside a competitive salary, our client will fund your through your ACCA studies, and provide you with gold level status training. Company will always endeavour to match your future aspirations.
Our client encourages growth and progression, this is therefore a great opportunity for a motivated individual to broaden their development.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a part/ newly qualified accountant to work with a diverse and growing client base and to join a growing company providing ample opportunities.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to recruiter.
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's