|Salary:||Up to £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 15:10|
12 MONTHS MATERNITY COVER
£20,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join the Team at a global manufacturer at their site in Widnes.
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Administration Manager, you will work closely with local site transport and stock teams to deliver a range of general administration duties using SAP, Microsoft Office and hard copy files.
The Main Responsibilities of the Administrator include:
- Receipt of incoming stock and dispatch of outbound stock.
- Induct visiting drivers and coordinate with the warehouse team.
- Support driver debriefs and deal with driver issues throughout the day.
- Prioritise your workload effectively.
- Continuously review all activities adopting a "can do" and proactive approach.
- Be compliant with all legislative and statutory requirements.
The Main Requirements of the Administrator include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- It is essential that you are self-motivated, focused, flexible, numerate, possess excellent organisational skills along with strong IT skills.
- This role is for a highly motivated individual, ideally with experience of administrative tasks.
- You will strive for accuracy of information and be capable of working on your own initiative in what will be a key role to the efficient operation of the Widnes site.
Interviews will be taking place immediately- to be considered, click 'APPLY' today! Or send a copy of your CV to Harriet@Morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's