|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
Up to £20,000 per annum + shift allowance
12 months FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join a high specification manufacturing business at their site in Bradford.
This is an exciting time to be joining a company that has had major investment for future advancements in their extensive product range.
Reporting to the head of quality, the purpose of this role to provide admin support to the Quality Function.
The Responsibilities of the Administrator will involve:
- Creating and update spreadsheets and other databases to track tasks and actions
- Ensuring the sequence of testing has been carried out correctly according to the process plan in place.
- Chase up outstanding tasks and actions throughout the production and test areas
- Escalate actions to senior management if the plan is not being met or processes not being followed.
The Key Requirements of the Administrator are:
- Good experience of MS office applications
- Experience of using Visual Management tools
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Accurate record keeping and reporting
- Good communicator & confident to communicate with all levels within the business
To be considered- click 'APPLY' today- or send a copy of your CV to Harriet@Morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.