|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
£20,000- £25,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join the team at a global, award winning company based in Chorley.
The purpose of the role is to Coordinate, assign and arrange all training for the group. As well as ongoing management of the training process from both a HR and a regulatory perspective.
The Responsibilities of the Administrator will involve:
- Liaising with managers and employees to book relevant courses in a timely manner
- Liaising with external training providers to deliver relevant courses for all sites
- Working with managers to update training matrices to ensure competence is up to date and recorded correctly
- Working closely with our H&S and Regulatory departments to ensure training is carried out to meet audit requirements
- General administration duties within the HR Department to assist the HR Advisor and Head of HR
- Updating systems with training requirements and any associated training administration
The Key Requirements of the Administrator are:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Aptitude to learn new systems
- IT literate
- Strong Administration skills
- Literate and numerate with excellent attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity, to be considered click 'APPLY' today or send your CV to Harriet@Morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.