|Location:||Castle Douglas, Dumfries & Galloway|
|Salary:||Up to £19.500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 14:40|
Administrator - Temp
To £19,500 per annum (pro rata)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join a construction engineering specialist company based at their offices in Castle Douglas. This position is a temporary rolling contract with an immediate start.
My client is a UK leading specialist business, which offers engineering, construction, demolition, decommissioning, remediation, rail, environmental services and reinforced concrete frame solutions. They are a key player in developing and maintaining Britain's built environment, operating in highly regulated climates and transforming sites across the UK
The purpose of this role is to support the Project Manager with all administrative duties and to ensure all works are compliant with respect to Project Delivery, Commercial Application & HSQE.
Key Responsibilities of the Administrator:
- Compile work packs for staff- Liaising with the Project Manager and Planner to assist with all site related administration duties.
- Log, track and update the customer contact tracker
- Communicate with internal departments.
- Communicate directly with clients
- Other duties will include ordering equipment, office stationery and answering calls
Key Requirements of the Administrator:
- Previous administrator experience
- Be competent in having discussions with members of the public.
- Be proactive and have good common sense.
- Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Organisation skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Interviews are taking place ASAP, click 'APPLY' today or call 0151 480 2300 for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's