|Job Title:||ADMINISTRATOR (MANUFACTURING)|
|Salary:||Up to £23000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2017 17:19|
To £23,000 D.O.E
INTERIM - DAYS
Our client - a large global manufacturer is looking for a competent and switched on Administrator to assist in the engineering department of their impressive site in Kent.
The ideal candidate will ideally come from a Factory or Manufacturing background and have some experience within a similar role.
The role of the successful administrator will involve:
- General administration duties - for engineering department and managers
- Keeping systems and databases up to date - Holidays, Overtime etc.
- Booking and attendance in meetings as well as preparation of minutes
- Preparation of documents for the department - presentations, reports etc.
- IT Literate (MS Office applications)
- Articulate, literate and numerate.
- High attention to detail
- Highly motivated and pro-active
Interested? Click 'apply now' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding and forward thinking business.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's