Administrator / Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Administrator / Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||Up to £18500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2018 10:19|
ADMINISTRATOR /CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Salary to £18,500 + 10% bonus + Excellent additional benefits
Office based- Aylesbury
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator / Customer Service Advisor to join a leading global manufacturer in the Alysebury area.
Globally positioned and boasting an exceptional reputation for product innovation and quality, our client is a multi-million-pound engineering product manufacturer.
The role of an Administrator / Customer service advisor will be:
- Manage the inputting of incoming sales orders, ensuring customer contact is maintained during the process
- Providing customer advise and support
- Ensuring customer returns are dealt with
- Liaison with engineering and production departments to agree time frames for customers
- Sales administration
- Order processing
- Work closely with credit control (opening accounts, raising proformas)
- Covering reception duties
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Previous experience within customer service, speaking to customers over the phone
- IT Literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience using sage systems
- Well organised
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent Team player, people person
- Excellent communication skills
Plus a 10% yearly Bonus, health insurance, Pension and other Excellent additional benefits
The successful Administrator and Customer Service Advisor will be given the platform to develop their career within one of the largest construction product manufacturers in the world
This an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and interviews are taking place over the next two weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's