|Job Title:||Administrator (Technical)|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 14:09|
UP TO £25,000 PER ANNUM
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join the team at a leading manufacturer in Hertfordshire.
The position of Administrator requires an organised and analytical individual, with some technical experience.
The role of a Administrator will involve:
- Provide support within Engineering department by the generation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Provide support to the tooling engineers/toolmakers in maintaining the tool register and overseeing tool audits
- Creating and maintaining Bill of Materials including stock codes and other MRP data
- Raising purchase requisitions and monitoring delivery of materials and tooling in support of the department
- The creation and submission of production permits and concessions, liaising with customers to understand response times and processing these internally upon approval
- Creation of Technical Instructions from information provided by the engineering team.
- Support the Quality department
- General administration duties in support of the engineering department
The successful Administrator should have all of the following:
- Experience working within an engineering or technical admin role.
- Self-motivated, organised with excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate including MS Office
- Knowledge of MRP systems (desirable)
Interested? Please click 'Apply' for CV to go directly to recruiter.
Interviews will be taking place over the next couple of weeks.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's