Aerospace Engine Technicians
|Job Title:||Aerospace Engine Technicians|
|Salary:||Up to £25.00 per hour + Accommodation Expenses|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 09:17|
AEROSPACE ENGINE TECHNICIAN
£25.00 p/hr + ACCOMODATION ALLOWANCE
A great opportunity for a number of Aircraft Technicians to join an Aerospace MRO company in Hampshire.
- Carry out scheduled engine maintenance and inspection work
- Fault finding and rectification
- Assist in complete overhaul and repair and assembly in line with customer specification
- Conduct all work in accordance with company approved source information (ASI)
- Support Continuous Improvement activities
- Ensure debris generated in work area is removed/cleaned
- Proven experience in carrying out in depth engine repairs in an aerospace environment
- Knowledge of aircraft documentation practices
- Knowledge of aircraft structural repairs
- Experience of working with lifting equipment
- Able to manage own workload
On offer - a rate of £25.00 p/hr + £40.00 per day accommodation allowance.
Click APPLY NOW
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
COMMERCIAL MANAGER - AEROSPACE
£40000 - £50000 per annum
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN X2
£33000 - £33500 per annum + OVERTIME + PENSION
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
Up to £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£24000 - £26000 per annum