|Job Title:||AIRWORTHINESS ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 16:00|
Competitive Salary & Superb Package
Due to departmental growth, a new opportunity has arisen for an Airworthiness Engineer to join an EASA/CAA/DAOS approved design team at a successful Aerospace company.
The successful candidate will join a team of 4 experienced Engineers and will be responsible for producing design certification documentation for modification projects on civil and military aircraft.
- Compile and produce certification documentation to support approval of modifications and repairs
- Ensure all certification conforms with company and regulatory policies and procedures
- Regularly liaise with regulatory and certification bodies; EASA, CAA, FAA
- Produce basic technical publications, data packs and supplements to support continued airworthiness
- Interact effectively with Design, Stress, Airworthiness and Project Management teams
- Ensure all work is completed to specification and project timescales
- Min HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Good knowledge of design, development and engineering management lifecycles
- Proven experience in certification of civilian and/or military aircraft
- Experience gained in a DAOS or Part 21J design approved organisation
- Overall knowledge of EASA regulations and standards; CS23, CS25, FAR23, FAR25
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- Able to follow procedures with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Keen attention to detail
- Displays enthusiasm for business success
A great opportunity to join a successful business who can offer a great package including;
A contributory pension, 26 days holidays (+ stats), life assurance, gym membership and much more…
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's