|Job Title:||APPLICATION FEATURE OWNER|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
APPLICATION FEATURE OWNER
(ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING)
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
A superb opportunity for an experienced Application Feature Owner to join a global automotive company at a technical facility in Essex.
This well-known, successful organisation continues to invest heavily into design and development with a huge focus on connectivity and offering their customers great products and great experiences.
We are now recruiting a Core or Application Feature Owner to join the team with a focus on developing new features at systems engineering level
- Lead the development of new features from early development through to production
- Manage feature upgrades and migration plan
- Develop high level network, wiring and power distribution topologies /schematics /block diagram
- Allocate features and functions across electronic modules and subsystems to meet targets; cost, quality and feature performance
- Develop specifications, FMEA documentation and verification plans
- Review existing system designs and identify improvements
- Interact with internal stakeholders to create solutions
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
- Min of 3 years' experience within automotive systems engineering
- Strong understanding of vehicle electrical systems and/or features
- Functional knowledge electrical module design, networking, wiring, power distribution, chassis system, lighting systems …
- Launch experience - advantageous
Superb development and growth opportunities with this organization.
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
Unfortunately, we are unable to employ anyone who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. All candidates will be asked to provide originals of documentation proving their right to work
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.