|Job Title:||Applications Engineer - Aerospace|
|Salary:||£33000 - £36000 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||2 days ago|
Applications Engineer - Aerospace
Competitive Salary + Generous Pension + Life Assurance + On Site Gym and much more !!
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineer to join a global engineering company at their state-of the art, high-technology facility in South Wales.
Our client specialises in surface technology treatments and is renowned for their expertise and quality within the aerospace industry.
Due to ongoing business growth we are now recruiting an additional Applications Engineer to join the team at NADCAP accredited facility in Newport.
Key responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Customers and Sales team from enquiry through to delivery
- Project manage tooling costs, process times, materials ..
- Process development of new applications and production parts
- Develop production routes for new parts, make process improvements and resolve process problems
- Ensure all process documentation is regularly updated; i.e. drawings, process routes, tooling information and suppliers consumable reorder details
- Work closely with shop floor teams to get a thorough knowledge of all processes and identify issues
- Inspection and control of first production parts
- Customer visits to provide technical advice
- Carry out in-depth contract reviews
- HND/Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline; Mechanical, Aerospace
- Experience gained within the Aerospace/Defence industry, ideally NADCAP accredited
- 3D CAD, ideally Solidworks
- Knowledge of Metallurgy, Thermal Spraying, Coating techniques - advantageous
- High Attention to detail
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive and passion for career development
Apply Now or email CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.