|Job Title:||Architectural Technician|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2021 21:25|
UP TO £35,000 DOE
A very exciting opportunity within my client's team has just arisen!
This opportunity, exclusive with Morgan Ryder for an Architectural Technician to become an established Technical Specification Consultant and join a newly created team in a brand new, expanding division for a Multinational Manufacturing and constructions specialist organisation.
- Develop a new specification consultation service, positioning my client as the go to business for specification and early-stage design support in the UK division.
- Offer specification services to various design stakeholders including architects, main contractors, and developers, building relationships ensuring all opportunities are captured.
- Develop and issue robust differentiated specifications for my client's system in the appropriate format for different stakeholders.
- Develop and promote an online specification configurator by working closely with the Group digital team.
- Work closely with the technical team to provide bespoke design support to architects via AutoCAD and Revit while showcasing 3D details in different software packages and in augmented reality.
- Point of contact to for designers while also continuously offering virtual face to face engagement, virtual specification consultations and follow up face to face meetings if required for BDM's and ASM's.
- Proactively evaluate specification opportunities from architects & other designers from a variety of sources within the business.
- Engage with building services engineers & consultants.
- Consistently remain proactive to ensure all opportunities are captured.
The ideal candidate.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Architectural Technology or equivalent/similar - essential
- Experienced user of AutoCAD - 3D - essential
- Revit and/or Salesforce experienced user - desirable
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's