AREA ENGINEERING MANAGER
|Job Title:||AREA ENGINEERING MANAGER|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 11:41|
AREA ENGINEERING MANAGER
(BLENDING / BLOWMOULDING)
EXCELLENT SALARY + PENSION + HEALTHCARE
A great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager / Engineering Manager to join a successful FMCG manufacturing company in Greater Manchester.
As Area Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the development of a cross functional, multi-skilled team within the Blending & Blowmould department.
- Manage a team of engineers ensuring all work is completed in adherence to safety and legislative standards
- Promote a culture of Continuous Improvement and Pro-active Maintenance
- Development of maintenance management systems with a focus on asset integrity
- Train and develop engineering team to maximise effectiveness of plant and processes
- Implement Route Cause Analysis, SMED, 5s and TPM tools to enhance engineering performance
- Ensure machine optimization is fully realized and deliver ongoing improvement plans
- Drive safety initiatives and develop PDR objectives for engineers
- Ensure effective use of Engineering systems
- Min HNC in a relevant engineering discipline
- Proven experience of managing a multi-skilled maintenance team in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of Blending / Blowmoulding processes - preferred
- Knowledge and experience of Maintenance Management Systems
- Demonstrable knowledge of CI/Lean/OPEX tools
- Strong man-management/leadership skills
- Highly organized
- 30 days holiday (including 5 BH) + 3 bank holidays at Christmas
- Private health scheme (employee contributes)
- Up to 3 'Thank You' days (additional holidays) per year
- Pension scheme
- On site free parking
- On site canteen
- Free products
APPLY NOW to be considered for the role
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation Assi
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Customer Technical Manager (Junior)
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Production Team Manager
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £42000.00 per annum
Planning and Logistics Manager
£55000 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent!