Area Planning Manager
|Job Title:||Area Planning Manager|
|Salary:||£52000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2016 12:55|
Fantastic opportunity or an experienced planning professional to join a marketing leading brand within the food industry.
Within the role of Area Planning Manager, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Support four manufacturing facilities based within the South West to ensure that planning practices are maintained and developed.
- Work closely with commercial, production and site planning functions to maximise efficiencies.
- Minimise zero short situations.
- Work closely with site planners to facilitate continuous improvement activity.
- Manage the development of the planning horizon for the next nine months.
- Ensure that each site has the capacity to fulfil demand.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have gained their supply chain planning experience within a fast paced manufacturing facility.
- Will have the ability to influence cross functional teams.
- Have experience managing and developing a team.
- Have experience using MRP.
- Be able to 'think outside the box'.
- A salary of up to £60,000
- Car allowance of £6,000
- 5% Bonus
- Progression and development opportunities
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Darlington, County Durham
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent
Key Account Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, childcare vouchers
PROCESS ENGINEERING MANAGER (RUBBER/POLYMERS)
£55000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS
Production Shift Manager
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £58000 per annum + Bonus, Free Parking