|Job Title:||Area Sales Director|
|Salary:||Up to £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ceri Willoughby|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
THIS IS A HOME-BASED POSITION - SCOTLAND
£60,000 basic salary plus bonus, car allowance, Life Assurance, pension, healthcare
The business is a division within a multi-billion turnover group, specialising in the supply of a large and diverse range of consumables into industrial engineering environments.
The role of the Area Director/Manager is to achieve company Sales, Margin and Trading Profit budgets & targets across all branches in their geographical cluster. Fully responsible for engendering a stronger sales and business development culture within their geographic cluster to support our growth objectives whilst enhancing the customer experience through demonstrable sales effectiveness and customer orientation skills. The Area Director/Manager is responsible for leading and coaching the teams within their cluster to deliver their objectives.
- Ownership of the Sales effectiveness of the branch geographic cluster
- The trading profit performance of the cluster
- The gross margin generated from all sales within the cluster
- Responsibility for the cost P&L for the cluster
- Play an active role in the creation and execution of regional growth plans and across the cluster
- Take responsibility for improving performance across all KPIs
- Consistent delivery of products to meet customer requirements
- Support the achievement of all contracted customer SLA's with specific focus on the achievement of contracted cost saving targets
- Forecasting to update the business on your cluster's current performance
- Building Cluster Strategy plans to fit with the overall business strategy
- Enhance the customer service experience through all key touchpoints in the customer journey
- Customer facing where required to support sales, sales opportunities and other customer requirements
- Play an influential role in the Regional Leadership Team, helping to shape the continued successful execution of our business strategy and supporting regional plans
- Will provide regular coaching and development support to all colleagues in their team, to support each to deliver individual objectives and understand the broader regional and organisational strategy and goals
- Play an active role in driving positive employee engagement across their team, supporting the BBMs to deliver against their local engagement action plans and play an active role in delivering against the regional action plan.
- A proven track record in the business-to-business services market preferably in general management positions showing an operating knowledge of both sales and operational development.
- To have been responsible for multiple branch operations.
- Leadership experience in a process centric transactional business, experience of leading commercial and operational teams
- Change management knowledge encompassing culture change, training and development.
- New business planning, development and implementation to demanding customer requirements.
- Profit and cost centre management accountability.
- Commercial Sales and Key Account development.
- Extensive customer relationship management experience and a strong customer service ethos.
- Process awareness and system skills.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.