Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 12:47|
Area Sales Manager
Field based, paying up to £40,000 plus Bonus, realistic OTE £44,000, Company Car, Pension, Excellent additional benefits
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join a leading global manufacturer of specialist civil engineering products.
Globally positioned and boasting an exceptional reputation for product innovation and quality, our client is a multi-million pound civil engineering product manufacturer.
Due to internal promotion and corporate strategy, the company are now looking to recruit an Area Dales Manger to cover the whole of Scotland.
- Managing a profitable territory with a current turnover of £2milion
- Account Management biased selling into builders' merchants
- Back selling products through Builders merchants into architects, main contractors and specifiers
- Maximising profitability within existing client base and sourcing opportunities. This is exciting opportunity is due to the significant growth in their market and huge recent investment in their plants.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- MUST HAVE proven experience of selling ANY product into builders' merchants
Global manufacturing company who supply civil engineering products into architects and specifiers via builders' merchants.
The successful Area Sales Manager will be given the platform to develop their career within one of the largest construction product manufacturers in the world.
The salary and benefits on offer for the successful Area Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager is up to £40,000 basic, realistic OTE £44,000 Plus company pension scheme, company car, childcare vouchers,
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and interviews are taking place over the next two weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's