|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Location:||Barnsley, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum + OTE £55,000 pa|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Area Sales Manager
£40,000 per annum + OTE £55,000
Territory South East
This is a Field based role, paying up to £40,000 plus Bonus OTE 50k, Company Car, Pension, private medical, laptop and mobile phone.
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join a leading global manufacturer of UPVC windows and doors.
Boasting an exceptional reputation for product innovation and quality, our client is a multi-million-pound manufacturer.
Committed to investment, personal development and further learning we are looking for individuals who want to sculpt a career
The company are now looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to cover the South East.
Key responsibilities of the Area Sales Manager:
- Managing a profitable territory with a current turnover of £4milion
- Account Management biased selling into window retailers
- Diary management
- Maximising profitability within existing client base and sourcing opportunities.
Key Requirements of the Area Sales Manager:
- Excellent communicator with determination and integrity
- Organised and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to demonstrate good sales and customer development behaviours
- Able to set and work to a high personal standard and pace
- Networker and learner who will keep themselves and the business up to date with current trends and able to anticipate future developments
The successful candidate MUST have the following experience:
- Previous experience of selling UPVC windows or doors into business customers
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and interviews are taking place over the next two weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.