Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum + OTE £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 15:25|
Area Sales Manager
£50,000 per annum + OTE £70,000
Territory East Angelia
This is a Field based role, paying up to £50,000 plus Bonus OTE £70k, Company Car, Pension, private medical, laptop and mobile phone.
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join a leading global manufacturer of Installation products.
Boasting an exceptional reputation for product innovation and quality, our client is a multi-million-pound manufacturer.
Committed to investment, personal development and further learning we are looking for individuals who want to sculpt a career
The company are now looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to cover the East Angelia, reporting to the Southern Regional Sales Manager.
Key responsibilities of the Area Sales Manager:
- Managing a profitable territory with a current turnover of £15milion
- To provide a professional sales and technical service to all customers as requested by the company.
- To resolve any complaints or issues in relation to services/materials supplied by the company with the assistance of the Sales Director.
- To actively promote and sell the full range of products offered by the Company.
- Manage and develop effective customer relationships. Establish/develop accounts to ensure that the company is maximising potential.
- To develop a business relationship with key architectural practices, specifiers, fabricators, engineers to influence our product specification on key projects.
- To visit end clients when required and promote the benefits of the product range.
- Evaluate, quote and follow up identified projects through to WIN or LOSE status with the assistance of the internal sales office
- Credit control/awareness of customer base to minimise/manage exposure
- Customer visits in accordance with new enquiries received and evaluate their potential business.
- Develop a technical knowledge to enable specification to favour our products
- Gather market knowledge on competitor activity and report back
- Submit & present monthly report on market activity v's order intake v's market volume
- Account Management
- Diary management
- Maximising profitability within existing client base and sourcing opportunities.
Key Requirements of the Area Sales Manager:
- Excellent communicator with determination and integrity
- Self-motivated and organised - planned diary up to four weeks in advance
- Ability to work as part of a team and/or on own initiative
- Maintain and increase profit margins on product range
- Negotiating skills for achieving maximum margin v's volume
- Presentation skills - 1 to 1 /1 to 50 (Power-point)
- to achieve/exceed sales targets for the area
- Ensure product knowledge is current and accurate
- Must possess extensive sales and specification experience in the construction industry
- Must be results driven and a very strong negotiator
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader. Interviews are taking place over the next two weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's