Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum + OTE £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 10:39|
Area Sales Manager
£50,000 per annum + OTE £70,000
This is a Field based role, paying up to £50,000 plus Bonus OTE £70k, Company Car, Pension, private medical, laptop and mobile phone.
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join a leading global manufacturer of Installation products.
Boasting an exceptional reputation for product innovation and quality, our client is a multi-million-pound manufacturer.
Committed to investment, personal development and further learning we are looking for individuals who want to sculpt a career
The company are now looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to cover the Scotland.
Key responsibilities of the Area Sales Manager:
- Managing a profitable territory with a current turnover of £15milion
- To provide a professional sales and technical service to all customers as requested by the company.
- To resolve any complaints or issues in relation to services/materials supplied by the company with the assistance of the Sales Director.
- To actively promote and sell the full range of products offered by the Company.
- Manage and develop effective customer relationships. Establish/develop accounts to ensure that the company is maximising potential.
- To develop a business relationship with key architectural practices, specifiers, fabricators, engineers to influence our product specification on key projects.
- To visit end clients when required and promote the benefits of the product range.
- Evaluate, quote and follow up identified projects through to WIN or LOSE status with the assistance of the internal sales office
- Credit control/awareness of customer base to minimise/manage exposure
- Customer visits in accordance with new enquiries received and evaluate their potential business.
- Develop a technical knowledge to enable specification to favour our products
- Gather market knowledge on competitor activity and report back
- Submit & present monthly report on market activity v's order intake v's market volume
- Account Management
- Diary management
- Maximising profitability within existing client base and sourcing opportunities.
Key Requirements of the Area Sales Manager:
- Excellent communicator with determination and integrity
- Previous Sales experience in construction industry
- Self-motivated and organised - planned diary up to four weeks in advance
- Ability to work as part of a team and/or on own initiative
- Maintain and increase profit margins on product range
- Negotiating skills for achieving maximum margin v's volume
- Presentation skills - 1 to 1 /1 to 50 (Power-point)
- to achieve/exceed sales targets for the area
- Ensure product knowledge is current and accurate
- Must possess extensive sales and specification experience in the construction industry
- Must be results driven and a very strong negotiator
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader. Interviews are taking place over the next two weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Internal Sales Administrator
Malton, North Yorkshire
Up to £20000 per annum + Benefits
Technical Sales Engineer - Aggregates
South East England, England
£55000 - £66000 per annum + Benefits
West Midlands, England
£36000 - £40000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Commercial / Estimating Manager
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Pension