|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Area Sales Manager
Territory: South West and South Wales
Field based, paying up to £50,000 plus 25% Bonus, Company Car, Pension, Excellent additional benefits
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an Area Sales Manager to join a leading global manufacturer of specialist building envelope products. Globally positioned and boasting an exceptional reputation for product innovation and quality, our client is a multi-million pound construction product manufacturer. Due to internal promotion and corporate strategy, the company are now looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to cover the South West and South Wales.
- Managing a profitable territory with a current turnover of £20 million
- Consultative solution based sales into South Wales and the South West
- 95% Account Management biased selling via specification into Architects and specialist installers.
- Maximizing profitability within existing client base and sourcing opportunities. This is exciting opportunity is due to the significant growth in their market and huge recent investment in their plants.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- MUST HAVE proven experience of selling ANY building envelope product into Architects specifiers. Products experience could include roofing, cladding, facades, rainscreen.
Global hugely successful manufacturing company who supply construction products into architects and specifiers
The successful Area Sales Manager will be given the platform to develop their career within one of the largest manufacturers in the world.
The salary and benefits on offer for the successful Area Sales Manager, is up to £50,000 basic, plus 25% bonus, company pension scheme, company car, childcare vouchers,This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and interviews are taking place over the next two weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.