|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager (UK, Ireland)|
|Location:||Can Be Home Based|
|Contact Name:||Mark Howard|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Professional with experience in rotating machinery to join a market leading company.They produce mechanical power transmission products with over 20 long established reputable bands.
Salary: £45K - £50K (plus annual bonus based on performance and achieved targets) – depending on experience and qualifications. Please note candidates will be required to produced proof of qualifications during the recruitment process.
Benefits: monthly car allowance will be provided of £450.00.
Pension: 5% employer and 5% employee contribution
Holiday entitlement: 25 days per year (January to December); based on length of service holiday entitlement will increase
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing account development plans for assigned target customer accounts in the territory. Including but not limited to:
- Agreeing and following a plan of site visits to relevant decision makers.
- Tracking projects that are being quoted or have been won by the key OEM target accounts.
- Winning inquiries for new projects, following up quotations and winning orders
- Meeting annual sales targets for assigned territories and accounts
- Developing relationships and keeping contact with relevant OEM’s, end users, specifiers. .
- Researching and developing new accounts for Altra products
- Sales growth of assigned products in UK and Ireland.
- New business development
- Pricing authority within Altra authorisation hierarchy
- Position requires frequent travel, mostly in UK and Ireland but occasionally Europe.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.