|Job Title:||ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
SUPERB PACKAGE including; competitive salary, pension, healthcare, flexible working
A comprehensive training program and great personal development prospects
With an exceptional reputation for product innovation and quality, our client is a multi-billion-dollar engineering business renowned for supplying, high-quality fluid system solutions to a range of industries including oil & gas, Nuclear and Chemical.
Due to ongoing business growth, there is now a need to recruit an additional Assembly Technician to join the Engineering team.
- Check Bills of Materials (BOM)
- Build panels and components to produce high quality instrumention assemblies
- Test assemblies and produce relevant documentation
- Safe use of workshop equipment
- Adhere to company standards and procedures
- Apprentice Trained Technician(C&G/NVQ/HNC)
- 1-2 years' experience gained in an engineering role
- Ability to read engineering drawings; P&ID / CAD
- Experience of tubing systems / pipe fittings or instrumentation - advantageous
- High attention to detail
- Quality focused
- Drive and ambition to develop skills with an entrepreneurial business
- Excellent communication skills
A superb opportunity to join a progressive business who can offer a great package and realistic opportunities for personal growth.
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.