|Job Title:||Assembly Technician|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 15:24|
(Process / Instrumentation Assemblies)
£28 - 30K - DAYS
SUPERB PACKAGE including; competitive salary, pension, healthcare, flexible working
A comprehensive training program and great personal development prospects
With an exceptional reputation for product innovation and quality, our client is a multi-billion-dollar engineering business renowned for supplying, high-quality fluid system solutions to a range of industries including oil & gas, Nuclear and Chemical.
Due to ongoing business growth, there is now a need to recruit an additional Assembly Technician to join the Engineering team.
- Check Bills of Materials (BOM)
- Build panels and components to produce high quality instrumentation assemblies
- Test assemblies and produce relevant documentation
- Safe use of workshop equipment
- Adhere to company standards and procedures
- Apprentice Trained Technician(C&G/NVQ/HNC)
- 1-2 years' experience gained in an engineering role
- Ability to read engineering drawings; P&ID / CAD
- Experience of tubing systems / pipe fittings or instrumentation - advantageous
- High attention to detail
- Quality focused
- Drive and ambition to develop skills with an entrepreneurial business
- Excellent communication skills
A superb opportunity to join a progressive business who can offer a great package and realistic opportunities for personal growth.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's