|Job Title:||Asset Integrity Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Asset Integrity Engineer
Excellent Salary + Great Development Prospects
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer from the chemical industry to join a very successful and innovative chemical manufacturing company in Lancashire.
The company is a leading supplier of high-grade chemicals used in industries such as semi-conductor, medical and cosmetics to name a few.
- Manage asset integrity program, pressure systems and site inspection plans
- Manage and develop CMMS system (Idhammer) ensuring all maintenance, PPM's and scheduled integrity inspections are updated
- Ensure all plant and equipment is adequately inspected/maintained in line with company and H&S regulations
- Oversee build/set up of any new plant and equipment
- Co-ordinate maintenance activities and provide hands on maintenance support
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer (HNC/HND/Degree)
- Experience gained in a COMAH regulated environment
- Experience of asset integrity, pressure systems, storage tanks, vessels
- Hands on chemical plant fitting experience
- Knowledge of a CMMS system
- Contractor management
- Leadership skills
- Project planning experience
- Strong communication skills
APPLY NOW or email CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.