|Job Title:||Assistant Buyer|
|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
This leading retailer who have a globally recognised brand are looking to strengthen their buying team by recruiting an Assistant Buyer who will be dedicated to maximising potential with their group of suppliers.
They have a dedicated and loyal customer base; however, this must never be taken for granted. Buying activity needs to be maximised in this fast-paced environment.
This key role for the business with be to support the Buyers to deliver a range of products that customers will want in order to maximise sales potential.
Responsibilities as Assistant Buyer will be to: -
- Assist the Buyers to develop strong product ranges.
- Create visual presentations for selection meetings.
- Ensure samples are received within agreed timescales.
- Ensuring that product set ups are completed accurately and on time.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with suppliers.
- Administer reports to assist the buyer in making key decisions.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have buying experience working within a commercially focused environment.
- Be driven and keen to progress.
- Enjoy supplier development activities
- A salary to £25,000
- Excellent progression potential
- Free car parking
Want to find out more? In the first instance please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.