|Job Title:||Assistant Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Assistant Financial Controller - Manufacturing
Brand new site
Competitive Salary & Benefits
A new role has arisen for an Assistant Financial Controller to join the team of a global manufacturing company, based at their brand-new site on the Wirral.
You will join the business at the very beginning of operations and will work closely with the site leadership team to help provide the company with first class professional financial support.
- Preparation of relevant, accurate and timely financial information for the UK Management team and Group Finance functions
- Ensure accuracy of standard costing system and perform periodic updates.
- Maintain the General Ledger Chart of Accounts and associated reports
- Calculate and distribute product selling prices for key customers
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register and perform regular physical audits
- Record, report and forecast Capital and Tooling expenditure
- Assist in the calculation and reporting of cash flow forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of forecast and budget financial data
- Perform variance analysis on key financial data
- Perform internal audits of key business processes
- Liaise with external auditors and assist in the preparation of client assistance schedules and other deliverables
- Preparation of tax pack for submission to tax consultants
- Record and report on transactions occurring within associated UK companie
- Degree or equivalent in Accountancy / Finance or similar
- Experienced gained in a manufacturing - preferred
- Familiar with SAP or other accountancy software
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and manage demanding workload
- Attention to detail, right first time approach
- Flexile to changing needs in a fast moving environment
To be considered, click 'APPLY' today! or send your CV to email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.