ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER
|Job Title:||ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + pension, other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Brown|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2016 09:42|
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER X3
£25,000 TO £35,000 SALARY + PENSION + RETAIL DISCOUNTS + OTHER BENEFITS
We now have a fantastic opportunity for THREE Assistant Production Managers with experience of managing teams in a highly automated environment, to join our growing business. We are a nationally recognisable manufacturer who are investing heavily in new equipment and site facilities for all staff.
As a result of internal growth, we need Assistant Production Managers who are excellent leaders, coaches and motivators to support the senior management team.
- Supporting Production Managers to implement and drive a culture of Continuous Improvement, change and multi-skilling
- Control material and labour spend, ensuring agreed production plan is followed to correct client specification
- Maintain H&S and Hygiene standards across Production areas at all times
- Proactively assist in data capture, culture change and skill utilisation projects
- Shift management of Team Leaders
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar role - Production Supervisor, Shift Manager etc.
- Knowledge and experience of supplying to retailers and associated audits
- Strong leadership, communication and IT skills
- Hands on approach to management
This is the ideal opportunity for a talented leader with management experience to join a business who will invest in you!
To be considered select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 per annum + Pension
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Pension
QC LABORATORY MANAGER
Area Planning Manager
Maintenance Excellence Manager
£55000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE