ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
|Job Title:||ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER|
|Salary:||£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits|
|Start Date:||12 MONTH FIXED TERM|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2016 14:38|
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
12 MONTH FTC
We currently have a superb opportunity for a Project Engineer / Assistant Project Manager to join a global scientific company and provide engineering support on site a relocation project.
The Assistant Project Manager will support the European Supply Chain Team during the relocation of a Warehouse/Distribution Centre in Sweden.
Time will be split between Head Office in Loughborough and Sweden.
- Provide engineering support during relocation of a new warehouse/distribution facility
- Work closely with installation team and contractors to ensure project adheres to build requirements and equipment is installed to specification
- Manage project plans, budgets and targets
- Analyse relevant data and information
- Assist with sourcing of new equipment
- Set up SOP's and best practice in line with other facilities in the group
- Identify new methods and processes to operate more cost effectively
- Qualified Engineer with demonstrable experience gained in warehousing/logistics/manufacturing or similar environment
- Proven experience of running/managing an engineering project
- Experience of contractor management including permits/risk assessments
- Experience of managing a small budget
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work in an autonomous role
- Ability and flexibility to be able to travel to Sweden on a regular basis
This is a perfect opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager looking to gain more experience in an autonomous role or a Project Engineer looking for more responsibility and the next step up.
Salary circa £40000 + Benefits
Interested? Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 23000
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£58000 - £58100 per annum + Bonus, Free Parking
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Shift Maintenance Manager - Electrical Bias
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£43000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
ENGINEERING MANAGER- PROJECTS
North Wales, Wales
£50000 - £55000 per annum