Assistant Quality Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Quality Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 08:43|
Assistant Quality Assurance Manager
Are you experienced in Quality Assurance and looking for a step up into management? Are you currently working for a business knowing a step up is out of reach for the foreseeable? Do you have exposure to BRC auditing?
Based in Chorley is one of the UK's largest food and beverage companies offering filling, packing and bonded warehouse solutions looking to appoint a new Assistant Quality Manager to join my clients busy QA team.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- HACCP Co-ordination across site: - maintaining records; ensuring conformance and monitoring CCP controls
- Documentation control in line with BRC, quality, legislation and customer requirements.
- Conduct and lead both Internal and external auditing.
- Communicating outcomes and reporting all NCRs; monitoring and traceability whilst maintaining system audit records
- Site lead for environmental responsibilities.
- Recommend, support and introduce Continuous improvement initiatives to improve both team and factory performance.
- Supervision of 8 QC Operatives, ensure that the Company's Quality Control is adhered to and the Customer Quality requirements are met.
- Ensure all Lab equipment is in good working order and calibrated as required.
The successful candidate will ideally: -
- Previous experience of Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of Q-Pulse desirable
- Experience in NPD / Production introduction advantageous
- Environmental policy experience desirable
Working hours are 8.30am-5pm Monday-Friday with one-hour lunch break.
Benefits include generous pension contribution, life assurance, health cash back plan and long service days.
Those interested must click apply without delay.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Supply Chain Manager
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£48000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent
Customer Technical Manager (Junior)
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation Assi
Supply Chain Manager - Immediate Start
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£48000 - £50000 per annum