Assistant Warehouse Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Warehouse Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2017 10:58|
Due to major investment at this specialist homeware provider based in Preston, there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced warehouse professional to join the supply chain team as they continue to expand in their product range and customer base.
Within the role of Assistant Warehouse Manager, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Ensure the smooth flow of material through the warehouse across good in, returns, replenishment and stock control.
- Lead continuous improvement activity.
- Identify and implement process changes within the department.
- Work with the senior management team re future investment.
- Manage and improve KPI's.
- Improve and maintain H&S standards throughout the warehouse.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have gained their experience working within a fast-paced warehousing environment.
- Coach and develop your team of fourteen.
- Be-able to identify ways to improve processes to increase warehouse efficiency.
- Be-able to work autonomously.
- Be looking to develop and progress as the business continues to grow.
- A salary up to £26,000
- Monthly paid bonus up to 15% of salary
- 20 Days holiday plus stats, rising to 25 days after 3 years-service
- Pension scheme
- Development potential
To apply please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£43000 - £53000 per annum + Bonus
Digital Marketing Manager
Up to £45000 per annum + Excellent Prospects
SALES MANAGER - INDUSTRIAL PACKAGING
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £38000 per annum
£26000 - £28000 per annum