|Job Title:||Automation Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 13:55|
A global supplier of exterior products and systems operating as a Tier 1 Automotive manufacturer/supplier is currently looking to appoint an Automation Engineer / EOAT Engineer. Reporting into the Maintenance Operations Manager, the position carries the following responsibilities,
- Supporting new tool introduction (End of arm tooling for Robots)
- Programming and development of 3+6 Axis automation equipment
- Training of Maintenance Technicians
- Implement new EOAT and automation.
- Maintenance of Automated equipment
- Responsible for ensuring automated production equipment is optimised
- Monitoring and improving equipment reliability
- Maintain reports daily and build up historical data files for IATF16949.
- Work as part of a team within the Maintenance Department to implement and upkeep IATF16949 procedures, Work Instructions, Control Plans and process flows etc.
- Write SWI for all robot processes
- Implementation of Continuous Improvement activities
- Support new product introduction/launch teams
- Design automation solutions for new products/business
- Ensure equipment utilization is optimized through effective predictive and preventative maintenance and continuous improvement
- Prepare detailed reports or figures as required including performance KPl's
- Hands on understanding of injection moulding
- Robotics trained to programming level on 3+6 axis technologies (ABB/ Fanuc)
- Working knowledge and experience of working with PLC (S7 Siemens)
- Highly skilled problem solver with solid route cause analysis experience
- Experience of implementing corrective action
- Experience of C.I
- The ability to work cross functionally
- Good understanding of QS / IATF / and ISO requirements
- Able to design and implement EOAT for new mould tool introduction
- Understanding of Automated assembly cells
Those interested and qualified only need apply, please do so by forwarding your CV to Sharon@morganryder.co.uk without delay!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's