AUTOMATION ENGINEER - MANUFACTURING
|Job Title:||AUTOMATION ENGINEER - MANUFACTURING|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 14:29|
EXCELLENT SALARY + CONTRIBUTORY PENSION (UP TO 8 %) + HEALTHCARE
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Automation Engineer to join the team at a global manufacturing company in North Wales. The Automation Engineer will join an established team and will provide high level technical support on industrial automation systems.
With a strong background and working experience in the field of industrial automation systems you will be used to developing and commissioning PLC and HMI software, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Provide PLC and HMI software development, commissioning and support activities on complex, automated manufacturing lines
- Test, maintain and modify existing PLC & HMI systems
- Develop and debug equipment to improve machine performance, OEE and scrap
- Collect and interpret data, monitor performance and apply corrective action
- Work with engineers and operations teams to co-ordinate changes in the production process and resolve equipment malfunctions
- Define hardware requirements to run PLC/HMI software and review current automation options
- Act as technical leader and provide training to Engineers
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline
- In depth knowledge of software language, programming and industrial automation
- Factory automation experience
- PLC programming (Siemens S7), Programming of robots (ABB/Fanuc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Improvement mind-set
APPLY Now or Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Maintenance Electrician - Manufacturing
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£32500 - £35500 per annum + Paid Overtime
Field Service Engineer - Drives
£30000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
Maintenance Supervisor - Electrical
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Assembly Supervisor x2
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Electronic Assembly Technician
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £20000 per annum