|Job Title:||Bid Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 08:32|
This specialist provider of logistics, supply chain and production support solutions to a blue-chip prestigious customer base are currently looking to attract a driven Bid Manager to take their business further.
The Bid Manager will take responsibility for managing bid activity across the organisation and will play a key role in achieving company growth pipeline.
A key focus will be to provide guidance on win strategy for new and existing business, producing bid documents and developing customer relationships.
As Bid Manager, responsibilities will be to: -
- Own and champion the bids process for new and existing business.
- Review, probe and challenge bid invitations, ensuring all risks are identified and reviewed.
- Deliver compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes.
- Ensure that each proposal is compelling, attractive, accurate and stands out from the competition.
- Use project management skills to ensure a well-planned, organised and controlled process to drive the bid forward.
- Work with the Sales and Business Development Team to plan a calendar of potential bids.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have proven experience of planning, producing and delivering complaint proposals within a complex business environment.
- Have a proactive and creative approach.
- Have experience working within a manufacturing/automotive/engineering environment.
On offer: -
- A salary to £60,000
- Car Allowance
- 5% employer contributory pension
- Bupa cover
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 12% bonus eligibility
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's