|Job Title:||Blow Mold Technician|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Salary:||Up to £38000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
BLOW MOLD TECHNICIAN
TO £38,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Blow Mold Technician to join a global manufacturer at their site in Ellesmere Port.
The Blow Mold Technician will operate production equipment efficiently and effectively to achieve required standards of performance and to ensure that all appropriate Health & Safety, Quality, Hygiene and Housekeeping standards are maintained.
Key Responsibilities of Blow Mold Technician:
- Effective Operation of Blow Moulding equipment, to include:
- Blow Moulder (Wheel or Uniloy)
- Extruder and Processing controls
- Leak Detector
- Conveying Systems
- Material Handling Room with associated equipment
- Granulator, Blender
- Follow all Shut Down & Start Up procedures in full
- Carry out all machine safety checks.
- Record and Report all H&S, or Quality Incidents / Accidents to Shift Leader.
- Ensure compliance to Manufacturing quality checks as per Quality Control Plan with completion of relevant manufacturing documentation and Logbooks.
- Fault finding using I/O listings on screens
- Carry out pre and post maintenance operational checks
- Support Engineering team with Machine Maintenance or Breakdowns
- Monitor and record machine conditions
- Drive machine performance to reduce waste costs
Key Requirements of Blow Mold Technician:
- Experienced in using a wide range of Molding Machines
- Experience in setting and operating
- Good understanding and support of mechanical fixtures and equipment
- MUST HAVE Blow Mold tooling experience
- Time served apprentice
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Support continuous Improvement incentives
Interviews are taking place immediately, click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.