Brand Supply Manager
|Job Title:||Brand Supply Manager|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2017 16:49|
Brand Supply Manager
Working for a leading manufacturer of household products, there is now an exciting opportunity for a Brand Supply Manager who has experience working with 3rd party manufacturers and co-packers to join the team at their site in South West London.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, typical responsibilities within the role of Brand Supply Manager will be to:-
- Manage the availability of products across a total of ten brands.
- Liaise with sub-contract manufacturers to manage component stock levels, forecast information and cost liability.
- Be the first point of contact and escalation for supply, quality and management matters.
- Ensure supply by liaising with third party logistics providers.
- Provide commercial guidance on "make or Buy" requirements.
- Coordinate the programmes and communication for product development.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have experience managing 3rd party manufacturers.
- Have gained their supply chain experience working within a fast -paced manufacturing environment.
- Be experienced resolving complex supply chain issues.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to be able to develop relationships with internal departments and external providers.
- Strong influencing skills.
- A salary up to £45,000
- Excellent development and progression potential
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Logistics and Supply Chain Administrator
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£21000 - £23000 per annum + Pension
North Wales, Wales
£47000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent
Planning and Logistics Manager
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £40000 per annum
PROJECT MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£45000 - £55000 per annum + PACKAGE