Business Development Executive
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Car + Exec Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 15:47|
Business Development Executive. A superb opportunity to join a dynamic, instantly recognizable global packaging manufacturer.
Business Development Executive.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful Business Development Executive for this exciting new position will be is responsible for the generation of new business within one of their most successful divisions. Having direct commercial responsibility for a set geographical sales area (mainly the M4 corridor), the role is predominantly home based and will include regular visits to prospective clients across the South West Of England and surrounding areas.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Identify and develop a geographical area of new business opportunities through regular external customer visits and market research.
- Maintain and develop an active customer prospect database to ensure a healthy continuous sales pipeline.
- Develop an annual strategic sales plan, incorporating sales forecast for new business opportunities.
- Complete all quotation, customer request and internal reporting documentation in a clear precise manner and to expected deadlines.
- Manage their allocated customer base to ensure customer demands are achieved in full and on time.
- Ensure all business development opportunities are maximised.
- Carry out specific calculations for sales purposes at customer premises.
- Consistently achieve sales targets and company set KPIs with the encouragement and support of colleagues.
- Promote and ensure safe working practice within company guidelines and encourage others to comply.
The successful candidate will be a well organised and highly analytical individual with good attention to detail as well as possessing strong administration skills. They should have the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines, as well as managing your own workload with minimal supervision. It would be advantageous to have previous business development, however the desire to learn, grow and develop is the key requirement for this role. The client is looking for interpersonal skills required to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers and colleagues alike. A full clean driving licence is also essential.
Leading global manufacturer of high-performance packaging materials. Boasting a multi-billion pound group turnover, and operating out of 30 countries, the company manufacturer and supply products across the agriculture, food, beverage, healthcare, construction and industrial sectors.
Salary: upto £35,000 dependant on experience + annual bonus scheme + additional benefits if targets are achieved.
Hours 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's