Business Development Executive
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Salary:||£22000 - £40000 per annum + Pension, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2020 14:42|
Business Development Executive - Recruitment
£22 - 30,000 (DOE), Bonus (OTE circa £28 - 40,000), Pension, 32 days holiday, including bank holidays and Christmas Shutdown
Christmas Parties abroad (Amsterdam, Benidorm)
Christmas lunch for all staff and families (including the dogs)
Early finish on a Friday
……………were just some of the answers we received when we asked "what do you like about working here?" For the rest of the answers, see below.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to take responsibility for promoting our recruitment services to a wide variety of clients.
- Build and maintain a level of knowledge of your market sector that you will specialise in
- Researching potential clients, via online (LinkedIn) and offline sources, to establish the best sales approach
- Make contact over the telephone and build relationships with potential clients
- Organising meetings with both existing and potential clients to explore their requirements
- Negotiating and agreeing terms of business
- Agreeing assignment delivery plans
- Produce a detailed specification covering all aspects of your client and their requirements
- Account managing your clients and develop your relationships with them
- Work closely with Morgan Ryder's highly skilled and experienced Recruitment Consultants, to deliver a successful outcome for all assignments
- Experience of business to business (B2B) sales experience in recruitment or any other transferable service sector.
- Smart, well presented, professional appearance with excellent communication skills
- Confident and ambitious, keen to grow your own skill base
- Hardworking, able to manage your own activities with minimal supervision
- Performance driven with a desire to be the best
- Early finish on a Friday
- Monthly competitions - nights out, lunch, champagne breakfasts
- Free parking
- Great location and public transport links - bus and train, commutable form Merseyside, Cheshire, Manchester etc.
- Free fruit, tea/coffee, filtered water
- Christmas shutdown
- Christmas lunch for all staff and their families, even including the dogs
- Bring your dog to work day
- Fund raising activities
- Camping trips
- 32 days holiday, rising to 37, inclusive of bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- 8.30 - 5.00 Monday - Thursday and 4.30pm on a Friday
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully expensed pool car for Client appointments
- Modern Offices, Active desks, Air conditioned
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- All major Job Boards
- Average length of service of over ten years - great support network
- Great atmosphere and support from the existing team
- All-inclusive Team
- Christmas Party - foreign holidays, Benidorm, Amsterdam, Dublin
- Specially made birthday cake on your special day
- Industry leading CRM system
- Easter Eggs, Christmas presents, Secret Santa
- Great work balance environment - "Work to Live"
- see www.morganryder.com for more information.
If you are successful, you can expect to work hard but benefit from a hugely rewarding career. You will have a unique opportunity to work with senior professionals across a variety of industries and will tour some of the most technically advanced manufacturing operations in the UK.
We are currently working a mixture of office based and home based, some on reduced hours.
If you would like to find out more please click "APPLY NOW" and send us your CV.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
BDM / Sales Executive
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Technical Officer - Product Development
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£32000 - £34000 per annum + Package
Up to £40500.00 per annum
Technical Sales Engineer - Aggregates
South East England, England
£55000 - £66000 per annum + Benefits
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £60000 per annum