BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
|Job Title:||BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2018 08:13|
Business Development Manager
Midlands Base - Territory National
Salary between £45k- £65K + Pension + Bonus + Health Insurance + Other great benefits
We are exclusively representing a global leader within FM hard and soft services. We have a brand-new opportunity for a Business Development Manager to come and join the business at a pivotal stage in their development.
Boasting a group turnover of approximately £600 million, the group employs more than 16,000 people throughout 3 continents and for over a century have been committed to delivering the very best level of service to their growing, loyal customer base. Reporting into the Sales Director, the successful Business Development Manager will be working from home to cover the whole of the UK.
We are ideally looking for a Business Development Manager from FM or Engineering services background.
Day to Day role and responsibilities include:
- Identify and establish supply relationships with OEM's & 1stTier suppliers of UK manufacturing companies across, automotive, aerospace, industrial manufacturing sectors
- Formulate bids in response to RFI's and RFQ's from customers
- Secure new business growth in line with business strategy
- Lead business development projects and liaise effectively with internal stakeholders and customer contacts
- Build strong relationships with new customers and existing customers
- Actively participate in sales meetings to review team and company performance activities.
- Must be new business development biased selling FM or similar services into the manufacturing industry.
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated sales person
- Proven track record of relationship building
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of acquiring brand new business
- Financial acumen - experience of bids/RFI/RFQ's
APPLY NOW or contact Lyndsey Clegg at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss further.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's