Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £70,000, Car, Bonus, Bupa, Health Care|
|Contact Name:||Janine Clark|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2018 09:12|
Business Development Manager (Remote)
Facilities Management or Engineering services background IS A MUST
Basic up to £70,000 per annum, Bonus, Company Car or Allowance, Pension, Life Assurance & Bupa
My client is a leading industrial services specialist. They offer a variety of services to a number of industries across the UK and due to expansion and growth into new markets, they are now looking to recruit a sharp and dynamic Business Development Manager.
Responsible for growing the business through the identification and management of both existing and new business opportunities. Directly reporting to the UK Sales & Business Development Director your duties will include:
Day to Day role and responsibilities include:
- Identify and establish supply relationships with OEM's & 1stTier suppliers of UK manufacturing companies across, automotive, aerospace, industrial manufacturing sectors
- Formulate bids in response to RFI's and RFQ's from customers
- Secure new business growth in line with business strategy
- Lead business development projects and liaise effectively with internal stakeholders and customer contacts
- Build strong relationships with new customers and existing customers
- Actively participate in sales meetings to review team and company performance activities.
- Must be new business development biased selling FM or similar services into the manufacturing industry.
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated salesperson
- Proven track record of relationship building
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in acquiring brand new business
- Financial acumen - experience of bids/RFI/RFQ's
Ideally looking for a Business Development Manager from FM or Engineering services background.
APPLY NOW or contact Janine Clark at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Global Supply Chain Manager
High Peak, Derbyshire
Up to £95000 per annum + Excellent
HR Manager EMEA
€77000 - €85000 per annum
Production Team Manager
Up to £40000 per annum
Technical Manager - R&D / NPI
£65000 - £70000 per annum + BENEFITS
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum