|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £70,000, Car, Bonus, Bupa, Health Care|
|Contact Name:||Janine Clark|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Business Development Manager (Remote)
Facilities Management or Engineering services background IS A MUST
Basic up to £70,000 per annum, Bonus, Company Car or Allowance, Pension, Life Assurance & Bupa
My client is a leading industrial services specialist. They offer a variety of services to a number of industries across the UK and due to expansion and growth into new markets, they are now looking to recruit a sharp and dynamic Business Development Manager.
Responsible for growing the business through the identification and management of both existing and new business opportunities. Directly reporting to the UK Sales & Business Development Director your duties will include:
Day to Day role and responsibilities include:
- Identify and establish supply relationships with OEM's & 1stTier suppliers of UK manufacturing companies across, automotive, aerospace, industrial manufacturing sectors
- Formulate bids in response to RFI's and RFQ's from customers
- Secure new business growth in line with business strategy
- Lead business development projects and liaise effectively with internal stakeholders and customer contacts
- Build strong relationships with new customers and existing customers
- Actively participate in sales meetings to review team and company performance activities.
- Must be new business development biased selling FM or similar services into the manufacturing industry.
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated salesperson
- Proven track record of relationship building
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in acquiring brand new business
- Financial acumen - experience of bids/RFI/RFQ's
Ideally looking for a Business Development Manager from FM or Engineering services background.
APPLY NOW or contact Janine Clark at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss further.