|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||Up to $90,000 plus company benefits|
|Contact Name:||Janine Clark|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Business Development Manager
Chicago – USA
Salary up to $90,000 per annum plus company benefits
My client is one of the world’s leading environmental product manufacturers and is focused on growing its business worldwide with their wastewater product range. My client prides themselves on offering market-leading Wastewater solutions, backed up by a premium customer service.
Located in the Mid-West & Reporting directly to the Business Unit Director Water BU, this is a full-time permanent role where you will have responsibility for the development of the Waste Water products within the North American market. The role is field based living on territory, with the target of developing new routes to market via specifiers, distributors, architects/engineers and local installers for our domestic and commercial wastewater products, including Septic Tanks, Sewage Treatment Systems, Pumping Stations & Petrol/Oil Interceptors:
The role is to develop a supply chain for my client's products from the selected states and develop a market from the ground up organically whilst gaining knowledge about potential acquisition targets.
This role is a senior role within the Business Unit and you will need to be able to report at a high level and assist in the strategic decisions through effective management as well as be able to present business plans and market updates as and when required.
- Create a business plan to develop sales within the North American market over the coming years, including which states and products to focus on strategically & potential acquisition targets
- Fully responsible for achieving and exceeding the sales budget for the North American Waste Water market
- Working with existing representatives and customer base to develop wastewater sales
- Identify new customer base and routes to market via distribution, specification or other
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop a product and brand awareness campaign in the region to grow our reputation in the selected markets
- Alongside our Market Research Manager develop clear market studies and assessments to ensure we can make correct business decisions on new market entry
- Over time develop a core team focusing on sales of wastewater products into the markets
- Product training & technical support for new customer base to increase lead generation
- Working with the UK technical teams, to develop new or improve existing, products to make suitable for the North American markets
- Prepare and present performance reports and presentations on our sales performance in the region
- Ensure that our selling protocols always meet the highest standards
- All other reasonable tasks associated with a Business Development role
- The ability to work both independently and as part a team with people within the business worldwide
Please click to apply or for more information please contact Janine Clark, Head of Executive Search on 00 44 151 480 2300.